BY CUTIES #1 in Fruit

Cuties® E-Z Peel Seedless California Mandarins.
cutieskids.com. see more...

jacqueline c.
I love mandarins they are such a great snack. So small and cute. You can pack one in your purse of for your kids lunch. Kids love them, sweet and refreshing. I usually get them from Target of Walmart.
Valeria Z.
Baldwin Park, CA
My baby loves oranges & I believe cuties is a good brand to buy from . They are fun for every kid . This is a great & healthy snack for you'e kids they have a sweet taste . It is affordable & you can find them at any supermarket or store . I would buy them again!
Misty B.
Hamilton, OH
Love my cuties oranges. It’s perfect for a little snack that is healthy. We pack them on the go for work or even the road. They have great flavor and are seedless which I love. They are easy to peel and we always buy again.
Brittney M.
Cuties are probably one of favorite snack! So refreshing on a hot summer day when your trying to be the heat after they been in the refrigerator over night. I love how easy they are to peel compared to a big ol orange that you can struggle with. You can easily be peeled from the core. Such a good taste, kind of sweet but yet good sugar. But there such a good fruit to eat and there smell amazing.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
By the time I realized I love these so much they went out of season. My supervisor used to bring me one every morning for work. They're small but it is a very good snack regardless of age. Can't wait till they come back and season. So I can eat more fruits other than what I have. Had no idea these were mandarins though. This whole time I thought they were tiny oranges.
Erika E.
My little girl LOVES these as a snack!!
My go to purchase at the grocery store whenever I go shopping for groceries!
Definitely worth the money for such a great buy!!
Sierra S.
Our house LOVES cuties. My girls will eat the whole bag in one day if I would let them. I consider them super healthy and the flavor is sweet! For the most part affordable and I would definitely recommend to others!
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
These cuties are so convenient and delicious! I have a lot of fond childhood memories of eating cuties. I love the smell of citrus but it can be a bit sticky on your fingers so make sure you wash them before and after!
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay , FL
Great! Love them! Great for kids lunch boxes and very easy to eat. Mostly sweet in flavor and best when cool. Target generally has rotting ones so for a fresh bag try Publix or your local grocery store
Miranda V.
What's not to love about these?! They always taste so fresh and there's no seeds and they peel super easy. They're even better after they've been in the fridge for a couple hours
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Does this give you a lot of protein?
Steffiny K.
Does anyone have an easy way to open the bag for these when you don't have scissors?
Sophie P.
Stonelands Bridge, Dawlish
how big are these?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
These are amazing.. who wouldn't love these ??!?!