BY CUTIES #2 in Fruit

Cuties® E-Z Peel Seedless California Mandarins.
cutieskids.com. see more...

Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
Initially we started getting these for my little sister for convenience of easy peeling and no seeds however I grabbed one on the go one day and I've been hooked since. Just the right size for her, I usually grab two for myself so it's great for snacking. They aren't too sweet, really juicy and we typically get them for the best price at Walmart. They are on the pricey side but you get what you pay for and it's worth it.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Ever since I was a little girl we have always had these in the house. They are filling and cure your sweet and fruity tooth. I eat these as a snack or with my meals and they are perfect size for kids. They are seedless which I love and easy to peel. They just as the perfect, easy, and healthy snack! They also last for a good while as well. You can find them just about anywhere similar to walmart!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love cuties! They’re the perfect size and I love that I’m able to easily throw them into my lunch box, purse, or backpack for a snack when I’m on the go. They’re really easy to peel and they’re juicy and have a great taste! I usually get them at Walmart and they’re on sale frequently. My fiancé doesn’t eat them, just me, so the bag usually lasts me a long time.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Very sweet and tasty! I try to pick up a bag whenever I’m at the grocery store because the kids love them and they are a great healthy snack to pick up, instead of choosing potato chips. The only bad thing I’d have to say about these are that sometimes you’ll get a bad batch or two, but I think that’s with almost any type of fruit. Also, I’ll sometimes find a pit in a few of them.
Jaime F.
Dallas
These are SO YUMMY, and so easy to peel. My daughter has eaten these for years and loves them. Once we bought a different brand and she noticed immediately. She said they were too sour and hard to peel. She eats a TON of these, we all do, and when company comes they always want our cuties too! Lol
jacqueline c.
I love mandarins they are such a great snack. So small and cute. You can pack one in your purse of for your kids lunch. Kids love them, sweet and refreshing. I usually get them from Target of Walmart.
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
Love my cuties oranges. It’s perfect for a little snack that is healthy. We pack them on the go for work or even the road. They have great flavor and are seedless which I love. They are easy to peel and we always buy again.
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
Amazing!!!! I can eat 3-5 in just one sitting... of course it has to be the right time / season otherwise it'll be too bitter. These are so healthy but they are full of sugar! Great for making smoothies or juices as well
Manuela A.
I Love to eat these cuties mandaríns because they are Healthly, so good ,and yummy. I eat them every time My parent purchase them. They aré afordable , depending the store. Yes I would tell my parent X to buy more of these. .
Lynn B.
These are typically sweet and easy to peel. I’m not sure if there are counterfeit cuties as I’ve had some with different labeling and they were terrible. I look closely at the label and stickers. These are expensive.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Does this give you a lot of protein?
Steffiny K.
Does anyone have an easy way to open the bag for these when you don't have scissors?
Sophie P.
Dawlish
how big are these?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
These are amazing.. who wouldn't love these ??!?!