Cuties California Clementines 3 lb bag uploaded by Mariela S.Cuties California Clementines 3 lb bag uploaded by Camesha D.

BY NONE

Cuties california clementines 3 lb bag see more...

Rose W.
Ocala, FL
These oranges are very easy to peel making them a great snack for on the go. They are also seedless so you do not have to worry about chomping in a seed. I picked some up at Walmart over the weekend and they were on sale!
Camesha D.
Lord, thank you for these Cuties! So sweet and delicious they are the perfect treat! I keep mine in the refrigerator for a nice chill when the juices start flowing. This is actually my everyday late night snack. My husband is hooked as well. This fruit is small, but so satisfying! I will never get tired of them!
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
My obsession right here! I have no idea but I love the little clementines. I usually get them at shop n bag or save a lot and they're gone immediately because of how good they are. They're so tiny so you can add them in a lunch bag. I snack on these while completing school assignments.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
These are the perfect snack for anyone who loves them, and are a must in my household. I find these are also great for on-the-go because they are easy to peel, and a healthy option. Sweet, a little tart at times, but I love them when craving something sweet.
Pia W.
New Orleans
I buy these all of the time. They are easy to peel . I can carry them with me. They are a healthy sweet satisfying snack. They are a great value for the price. My family really enjoys these tasty treats also. I would recommend the to anyone who wants to treat their family to healthy choices.
Matt T.
Dallas, TX
Great, healthy snacks! I usually plow through 2 or 3 of these in a sitting, and have been a lunch staple for me for a while. The pricing depends on the retailer, obviously, and can be a bit hit and miss. Highly recommended for kids as they are easy to peel and really sweet!
Kathy C.
I love cuties not just for myself but for my kids as well because they can peel them there selfs so i can put them in there lunch too. I wish they were a little less pricy.they have a good flavor to them just like the big oranges.
Cathy J.
Frankfort, KY
The seedless cuties are sweet it's almost like eating candy. And they peel so easily as well making it a go to snack to just throw in your lunch sack and take to work with you every single day. I love these so much and cant say enough good stuff about them!
CD C.
Cuties are mandatory in our home! The kids love them for snacks. They are easy to pack in lunches or to have on hand when you're in the go. Nutritious and portable as well as delicious. The price for right too. We keep them stocked all the time!
Melissa B.
Naples, ME
I bought these at my local Wal-Mart as the have the best deals for produce. I found these to be very sweet and tastes great. I like these can help me with my weight loss goals.