BY CUTIE PIE

daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
These are the best! Cherry Pie is our families favorite. And these are so much Cheaper than Krispy Kreme and they taste just the same, if not better. Of course it isn't "healthy" but it's better than some things you could be eating. They never last long at my house either.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
It's a handheld pie! Who doesn't love pie and for my guys Cherry is their favorite pie. These are awesome! The perfect snack size. Sit and eat it or grab one to go. They absolutely love them!
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
These are pretty tasty but my heart belongs to Tasty Cake's pies. I prefer the crust of Tasty Cake to these but these aren't half bad.
Deana S.
Cleveland, TX
These are really nostalgic and yummy! They're a little stingy with the filling, but they're still great for the price!
redosha g.
Georgetown, KY
These are not too bad. they taste a lot better when they are warmed up. I love cherry flavored anything.
ciara p.
Theses are pretty good. I like to pack them in my lunch for work or have them for a small desert.
Maria R.
When i go grocery shopping i have to buy these for my brothers they love cutie pie cherry pies. personally I'm a fan of the chocolate cutie pies they taste really good.
Sandi M.
Spirit Lake, ID
I'm not going to lie I could probably eat a whole box of these! I am partial to the apple and my daughter loves the chocolate