Cuticle Serum

by Olive & June

Remove cap, twist pen 2-3 clicks to release serum into foam tip, then apply all around cuticle. For best results, use twice a day as part of your at-home nail beauty routine.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmonsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, ereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lippia Ciriodora Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Phytantriol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyenthyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid

How much is this and how well does it work?
Start your review of Cuticle Serum!
Baljmaa B.
Schaumburg, IL
Cuticle Serum uploaded by Baljmaa B.
This serum is a fun and luxurious way to add into your at-home manicure routine. The fuzzy tip applicator helps applying the serum in an appropriate amount and without any mess and spills. The serum texture is like a lightweight lotion and not greasy at all and absorbs really fast, so you can use it anytime of the day. Because I tend to apply lots of hand cream anyway throughout the day, I cannot say I felt its nourishing effect at all. But it is a product you would never think you need, but you do actually. I believe it has now become an important part of my once a week self-care routine for my whole body. You just get to feel nice and fortunate enough after using this since I do not think it is a basic essential. Each pen lasts around 4 months as I applied it up to 3 times a week once a day and one con is that you cannot see how much you have left in the pen. Will be buying more for back-ups.
Chris R.
Cuticle Serum uploaded by Chris R.
This cuticle serum is unique and it’s so easy to use! It comes in a nifty pen applicator with a soft sponge tip. It works like cuticle oil, but it’s completely non-greasy, and it absorbs really quickly, so it doesn’t make a mess. Best of all, it really works well. It made a huge difference in my super rough and dry cuticles in just a few uses. I am sold!
ALEXANDRIA A.
Odessa, TX
The serum itself is ok. It soaks right in, so if you are looking for something that doesn't linger and get all over everything then this is a great product for you. However, if your cuticles are very dry then having to product be unnoticeable within 60 seconds isn't all that great. I have very dry cuticles and so this doesn't do much for me. I do, however, LOVE the applicator. Its easy to release just the right amount of product and the sponge keeps you from getting it anywhere but your cuticles. I keep it on my desk sponge side down and it never leaks at all. I wish there was a way to buy just a refillable container because I would love this applicator combined with argan oil or even good old vitamin E oil.
Shanita M.
Glenn Heights, TX
Cuticle Serum uploaded by Shanita M.
Nice serum! Love the portability of the packaging. Very hydrating and nourishing for my cuticles.
Elana H.
This cuticle serum has some great qualities, though I don't know if those qualities justify the price since I continually run into issues with the applicator. I've had 2 of these cuticle serum pens. It absorbs into the cuticles nicely and does not leave any greasy residue on the fingers. The packaging is cute and easy to throw in your purse. While I like the soft texture of the applicator tip, it usually dispenses the product out of the corners of the applicator rather than the actual end of the applicator. I end up having to roll the soft tip on my cuticles multiple times, attempting to scrape the serum off of the top sides and onto my cuticles. Because of this issue with the applicator mechanism, I stopped purchasing it.
Ilse B.
Sewickley, PA
Cuticle Serum uploaded by Ilse B.
Purchased at: Target
You can see an immediate difference in your cuticles after applying this! I'm not sure yet how effective it is long term, but after using the cuticle remover and then this, my hands look like they just had a professional manicure. Would definitely recommend it so far!
Corrie D.
Long Island City, NY
This cuticle serum is magic. Results are nearly immediate and I saw solid improvement to my dry and splitting cuticles after only a couple applications. I keep this at my desk now to keep up with regular applications. Takes seconds and is so easy with the fuzzy wand applicator.
Yarely G.
Very handy serum pen. It’s very lightweight and leaves no residue. Quickly absorbs. Not as occlusive, but works well when you’re out and need a little hydration and don’t want to leave oil on everything you touch. Purse essential!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
I didn’t really love this. The applicator seemed like it was going to be good but it ended up either putting out too much or too little product. Also not enough product inside of it for the money.
Laura C.
Bartlett, TN
This serum is great! I initially got it with an olive and June box that I ordered and loved it right away. The price is a bit high for the amount of product you get, but it’s worth it in my opinion. I haven’t found another cuticle oil or serum that beats this!