BY TRIM #13 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Cuticle pusher 18457 trim 2ct w/buffer see more...

Jada c.
I’m going home now and I’ll talk about it later I’ll text y’all when y’all I have some stuff going on in there and I’ll text y’all tomorrow I’ll text you later bye love y’all bye love love y’all I’ll text you later bye bye sweetie bye bye babe bye love y’all I’ll text you when y’all I have some time for you sure I’ll be there tomorrow and I’ll talk about you tomorrow and I’ll text you
Yana N.
 I’ve been using these products since I was a child my mother introduced me to them they’re really great super sharp and I really do love them they last a very long time if you take good care of them I highly recommend this company to all my friends and family and anyone in the nail field
Penny D.
I use this cuticle pusher regularly. Its small enough to get into the corners well, yet large enough to go over each nail bed without taking a long time to do it. Easy to use, and great price. Easy to wipe clean. This is a must have in any "at home" manicure basket!
thomasgretch T.
Nice nail buffer. Very reasonable price and a great product. I did not buy this. I was give this by someone who sells jamberry. Very easy to use. First time using this brand, but I will use again in the future. I would recommend this product to others.
Linda D.
Edison, NJ
A great tool for pushing back your cuticles to make your nails smoother and overall cleaner looking. Very simple to use and definitely most effective after soaking you hands in warm water to loosen the cuticles. It's. a repurchase and is great value for money.
McKenzie H.
Walnut Ridge, AR
yes, yes, yes. my cuticles are AWFUL. its sad and gross really. I try to keep up with them and I found this product and decided to give it a shot. I def recommend it to others. its a good value for what you get out of it. I use it all the time
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
This are very affordable and they come with all you need to buff your nails and keep them looking nice and decent. They carry this brand in all grocery stores and even at dollar tree which that is amazing.
Zoe A.
LOVEEEEEEE this product! Works really well and doesn't hurt me like when I just use the basic wooden ones! I've used this a couple times and it definitely gets the job done; it's also very affordable!
Amanda A.
Downey , CA
I use this as a clean up prep before I polish my nails. It doesn't ruin your nails or dull them. I have used and cleaned the same one and it never goes dull. I bought mine at cvs really great price .
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
I love TRIM brand so much. I have so many of their mani/pedi sets and I'll probably always invest in this brand. One of my kits has lasted me over six years, and I love it. From time to time, I'll replace individual products from the original kit, and I never regret the purchase. The quality of the products are awesome and they always leave me looking like I just had a fresh $50 manicure even when I did it for $0 at home. I love it!