BY TRIM #11 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Cuticle pusher 18457 trim 2ct w/buffer see more...

Cuticle Pusher 18457 Trim 2ct w/Buffer
I love TRIM brand so much. I have so many of their mani/pedi sets and I'll probably always invest in this brand. One of my kits has lasted me over six years, and I love it. From time to time, I'll replace individual products from the original kit, and I never regret the purchase. The quality of the products are awesome and they always leave me looking like I just had a fresh $50 manicure even when I did it for $0 at home. I love it!
Jada c.
Jada c.
Waynesboro
I’m going home now and I’ll talk about it later I’ll text y’all when y’all I have some stuff going on in there and I’ll text y’all tomorrow I’ll text you later bye love y’all bye love love y’all I’ll text you later bye bye sweetie bye bye babe bye love y’all I’ll text you when y’all I have some time for you sure I’ll be there tomorrow and I’ll talk about you tomorrow and I’ll text you
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the perfect cuticle pusher.  Not overly expensive, but performs like some of the higher end products that I have tried.  Seriously, with the way this performs, I feel like I was robbed with some of the other ones that I purcahsed.  If you want a nice mani, this one is the way to go (and goes great as a gift if you are making a manicure set for someone!)
anam a.
anam a.
Warrenton, VA
I really like the cuticle pusher. It also has a buffer which is nice. I have to use this everytime I do my nails at home. I apply a cuticle oil first to soften my cuticles before using the pusher. I would recommend this product to my friends. It's also good to take it to the salon with you.
Yana N.
Yana N.
 I’ve been using these products since I was a child my mother introduced me to them they’re really great super sharp and I really do love them they last a very long time if you take good care of them I highly recommend this company to all my friends and family and anyone in the nail field
Penny D.
Penny D.
Ypsilanti
I use this cuticle pusher regularly. Its small enough to get into the corners well, yet large enough to go over each nail bed without taking a long time to do it. Easy to use, and great price. Easy to wipe clean. This is a must have in any "at home" manicure basket!
thomasgretch T.
thomasgretch T.
Nice nail buffer. Very reasonable price and a great product. I did not buy this. I was give this by someone who sells jamberry. Very easy to use. First time using this brand, but I will use again in the future. I would recommend this product to others.
Kasey J.
Kasey J.
I love my Cuticle Pusher 18457 Trim 2 ct w/Buffer! I bought this product for the first time and I completely fell in love. It works very effectively and even comes with a buffer. I highly recommend. Definitely will be buying again in the future!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Salem
This may sound strange considering what this product is, but I actually really love this product! It works really great and I love how sturdy it is! Definitely one to keep on hand in your mani/pedi kit! I would definitely buy again and again!
Beth C.
Beth C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Compared to others this buffing block is decent!  I do find that you have to work a little harder on the push of the block then you would with a luxury block.  I found that this block was not over priced compared to the ones in the kiosks in the malls. I do recommend this to others to try!