by deco miami

Deco Miami's cuticle oil formula is an ultra nourishing blend of vitamins and moisturizing organic oils that help to keep your cuticles feeling soft and healthy. Featured in the Fall 2017 Fab Fit Fun Box and in the Summer 2017 Beautycon Box.

8-Free, Vegan, Cruelty-Free Formula; Made in the USA; ABOUT - Deco Miami offers nail care products for millennials with a release model that mimics a fast-fashion company. Deco's 20-something founder screens both the fashion runways and digital media to forecast popular nail colors and styles, which are then delivered to you in Insta-worthy packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuticle Oil by Deco Miami | Vegan, Cruelty Free & 8-Free Luxury Nail Lacquer Made in USA | (Lavender, 14.8ml)!
Hawthorne, NJ
This smells amazing. Even if I’m not doing my nails, I swipe this on the give my nails some moisture and smell.
Nashville, TN
I love this brand and this stuff is fantastic. It makes your cuticles super soft and they look great.
Lincoln, NE
1,002 reviews
Loveeee this stuff! Apply at night and wake up with hydrated cuticles that show no signs of damage!
This smells lovely and is a nice temporary fix. I just don’t find that it has enough lasting power.
Salinas
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I like the smell and it does work and helps with my cuticles well.
Kelowna, BC
Great cuticle oil! Works well and smells lovely. The adorable packaging is a huge win for me!

Looking for your answer?