Cuticle Lab

by Deborah Lippmann

Shop Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Lab. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How the heck do I use the metal tool thingie?
Start your review of Cuticle Lab!
Leelu D.
Miracle in box! Are you looking to treat and nourish your nails and cuticles? Give this 5 star product a try! No soaking and no peeling required! This easy to use kit is totally worth the money and a product that delivers!
Steph B.
Haddonfield, NJ
Got this set to keep at my desk to keep from picking my dry cuticles. It's been great - when I'm tempted to pick, I swipe on a bit or oil or cream, and problem solved. Good value for the price - smells nice. Oil needs a moment to dry before working with your hands.
Natalie  P.
Neptune, NJ
This set saved me during quarantine. It comes with instructions on how to do each set and how to properly use the tool. My nails look great better then when I would go get them done
Victoria C.
San Francisco, CA
Very good way to keep cuticles clean. They come off just applying it, but I still cut my cuticles out of habit. This is probably enough if you’re scared to cut your own cuticles
Rosemarie  P.
I bought this on a whim to step up my home manicures and my cuticles on both my feet and hands look like they were done professionally! It’s a steep price but I love how my nails look! My cuticles also look so clean and neat.
Elena S.
Davenport
This set is amazing!!!!!! My nails look like I have gotten professional manicure. And I'm not good at it at all. I thought it was a little pricey when I was buying it, but after trying it I think it's totally worth it.
Stephanie M.
La Habra, CA
It totally works taking off the cuticles without damaging your nails and leaves them looking fresh and clean!
Stefanie C.
Little Silver, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
The Deborah Lippmann cuticle set is everything you need to keep your nails and cuticles looking and feeling great.
Brittany W.
Rock Island, IL
Has everything you need to get your cuticles into top shape. Great price. High value. The only thing it doesn’t have is a nail file. I am a repeat user and would recommend to anyone diy. Love love love.
member-63632
This is an amazing set. You need to use it weekly to notice the difference in your nails. I bought this set in February 2020 and stoped going to the salon. One of my best beauty purchases!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...