BeautyNailNail CareCutex
Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover

Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover

CUTEX Ultra-Powerful Gel Nail Polish Remover is formulated for the toughest polishes. Our Spa formula contains 98% acetone for fast and easy removal. Removes salon UV gel, longwear and glitter polishes.

Cucumber Fragrance – light, fresh scent for an elevated, spa-like experience.

To Remove Gel Nail Polish at Home:

1. Using a nail file, gently buff away the clear top coat.
  2. Soak cotton ball with remover and place on top of nail. Tightly wrap aluminum foil around cotton and nail and wait 10-15 minutes.
  3. Remove foil and scrape off any remaining polish with an orange or wood stick.
  4. Wash hands and buff nails for a smooth finish.

How long does it take for gel polish to come off?[product:cutex-ultra-powerful-nail-polish-remover]
[product:sally-hansen-salon-gel-polish-nail-color-starter-kit] Is it worth the money and is it easy to use for beginners?
does it remove all of the nail polish?
Start your review of Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover!
How would you rate this product?
OLGA Y.
Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover uploaded by OLGA Y.
Finding nail polish remover that can easily remove nail polish is not a simple task. CUTEX Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover is a gentle remover that easily takes off my nail polish. I hold my nails in the Nail Polish Remover Clips. In the clips, there are cotton balls that are soaked with nail polish remover. It easily removes my nail polish and doesn't dry my nails. Absolutely removes nail polishes, glitter nail polishes. The size of the remover is great, very economic! 💫
Rachel C.
The Woodlands, TX
Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best nail polish remover I have ever used (mainly because of the smell)!! Make sure to get the one that says “non-acetone” // “with coconut oil.” Smells good and still gets the job done! Definitely purchasing again.
LJ I.
Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover uploaded by LJ I.
Definitely my favorite nail polish remover. A little drop goes a long way and it surely removes hard nail polish and glitters in just a few rub! I also don’t notice dryness on my nails after using it. The only down side is probably the strong smell, but other than that I definitely recommend this brand!
Danimakeup 8.
San Pablo, CA
Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Danimakeup 8.
Purchased at: Walmart
Excelent 💯👌 so perfect It works fast and is inexpensive. I also highly recommend it. You will not regret this good product.
Ashley W.
Raymond, MS
Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Ashley W.
The product I’m reviewing is different from product chosen. I love this Four Lily gel polish #BB06. It’s a thermal polish that changes from a pastel pink to a darker pink ( even though in the picture it looks orange). It also has a thicker consistency than the other Four Lily gel polish I reviewed. In the picture, the pinky is the color hot. The middle finger is the color cold. And the ring finger is a transition between the two.
Francine T.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Francine T.
The only nail polish remover I will ever use for the rest of my life! No lie! Every other one I have tried has never been able to live up to this one. It has take off reds, glitter, black, salon nail polishes , you name it and it will be removed with out hardly any rubbing! I def recommend
Sherrylee B.
Los Angeles, CA
Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Sherrylee B.
Purchased at: CVS
Love this nail polish remover! It takes off the nail polish really fast even the hard sticky nail polishes that's hard to come off. I will say it does have a strong odor. But overall it gets the job done!
Angela R.
Kalamazoo, MI
This stuff works great! I really dislike using nail polish remover, but this works fast and efficiently!
Aurora R.
This is by far my favorite nail polish remover! I use it for touch ups when I do my own nails or to remove heavy duty gel polish. Sometimes it still takes a bit for the polish to come off, but I'd recommend this to anyone looking for nail polish remover!
Kandi K.
Kronenwetter, WI
Here we have light scented polish remover that is extremely easy to use. It works great on glitter and gel polish and removes it in no time. I'm completely impressed, and the price is cheaper than the alternatives. I highly recommend you try this.