Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover 6.76 Fl Oz uploaded by Yamil S.Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover 6.76 Fl Oz uploaded by Jamie S.

BY CUTEX #34 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex Nail Polish Removers offer salon-quality results, removing polish quickly and completely. Each remover is infused with a special blend of ingredients to help nourish nails and to elevate the experience of at home nail polish removal. The formula's 98 percent acetone patented oil blend removes tough polishes, including glitters, gels, and dark colors while nourishing the nail. A cucumber fragerence creates a relaxing, spa like experience. Simply Apricot Seed Oil see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of wreck my nails, just made them a lot weaker. BUT it did remove everything incredibly well. I think it’s a reasonable price. I would use this again for dark colors or one I know want to stain. Also works great for glitter!
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm all about efficiency when I'm doing my nails. I want to get in, get out, and be on my merry way. This nail polish remover gets the job done without being too harsh on the gentle skin around my nails. I'm very susceptible to hangnails and fraying cuticles and this doesn't bother my skin at all. Love!
Denise R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best nail polish remover I have used. I was amazed at how quickly it took off my nail polish but better still, it didn't dry out my nails like the other ones I have been using. This will be my go to nail polish remover from now on. I LOVE it and the price is great.
Julia B.
Los Angeles
SO GOOD. It drives me absolutely nuts when you have to struggle to get nail polish off of your nails. This remover makes it easy, once over on each finger and you are done (no elbow grease needed). I would definitely recommend it!
Samantha Elaine D.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes it easy to remove my nail polish. Doesn't hurt my nails. Don't have to spend all day trying to get polish off. Don't have to spend an arm and a leg to buy this remover. Easy to find at local drug stores or grocery stores.
Suela S.
cleveland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great nail polish remover. It removes nail polish easily and quickly but without drying out my nails. The scent is not super strong either which is another bonus! This was my first time buying it and I would definitely repurchase this again!
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Cutex. I get gel nails so I need something strong to get it off. I soak a cotton ball and wrap my nails. I do this so I don't have to pay all the time to have my nails done. It all adds up. I will be purchasing more!
sommer V.
Greenfield, CA
Finally found a nail polish remover that gets glitter polish off easily. Without this I’m skrewed. This helps me remove polish fast and it doesn’t overly dry out my nails. I really like this and won’t ever change it.
Stefanie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this product. Super easy to remove the nail polish off your nails. I am a repeat user and I tell my friends to buy it. It doesn't compare to any alternative. I always buy it and the only one I use.
Ranee W.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
For some reason I can never seem to get my nail polish completely off with the regular remover I used to use. I tried this product and haven't looked back. Now removing nail polish is easy as pie!