Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover 6.76 Fl Oz uploaded by Jamie S.Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover 6.76 Fl Oz uploaded by Yamil S.

BY CUTEX #11 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex Nail Polish Removers offer salon-quality results, removing polish quickly and completely. Each remover is infused with a special blend of ingredients to help nourish nails and to elevate the experience of at home nail polish removal. The formula's 98 percent acetone patented oil blend removes tough polishes, including glitters, gels, and dark colors while nourishing the nail. A cucumber fragerence creates a relaxing, spa like experience. Simply Apricot Seed Oil see more...

Buy on Walmart
henna a.
winger, MN
i gave this a 5 out of 5 because of how well this works. you know when you put on sparkle nail polish and it won’t even come off with nail removed? IT COMES OFF WITH THIS. this stuff doesn’t smell awful like other brands, and also gets every tad bit of polish off!
Taylor H.
Portland
Just bought this for the first time and love it! Id doesn’t have an overpowering smell at all either. I think it did a really good job at taking my polish off and getting the stains off (you know what I mean if you have ever worn red or blue before ✋🏽).
Jamaica C.
Sterling, VA
I got this at Tj Max so it was discounted to a dollar something, compared to the regular price of 2.39 at my local asian store. It removes quickly and has a nice scent to it. It will leave a little oiliness to yoir nails, maybe to nourish it.
Jazmin V.
Mayagüez
Este producto es que usó la mayoría de la veces y por lo rápido que encuentro el artículo en la mayoría de las tiendas por departamento. Remueve muy bien el esmalte y no deja residuos. Tampoco afecta o debilita las uñas con sustancias.
katie l.
this nail polish remover is by far the best i’ve ever used, it removes my gel nail polish‘s so easily, and the smell isn’t near as potent as other brands and it dries so quickly i’ve this nail polish remover and i truly recommend it
Brandi T.
It was terrible to use. I know it takes a little elbow grease to take off nail polish, but using this was just ridiculous. I worked on my fingers for 20 minutes and ended up using a different remover. Very, very disappointed.
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
My absolute favorite nail polish remover. It’s strong enough to easily remove glitter without a lot of work which is near impossible to find. The smell isn’t too bad and it moisturizes more than most nail polish removers
Valerie R.
['Pensacola', 'FL'], FL
I have to say I really love this remover! It’s so good and removes the nail polish so easily. Even if you have glitter polish on. I’d say this is probably the best remover to use for that. Definitely a must have!
Kadee B.
Perfect to any polish removal. I use them to take off my no chip polish and even false nails when I do not have time to run to a salon. Make sure you moisturize after to avoid drying nails and fingers.
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
I'm all about efficiency when I'm doing my nails. I want to get in, get out, and be on my merry way. This nail polish remover gets the job done without being too harsh on the gentle skin around my nails. I'm very susceptible to hangnails and fraying cuticles and this doesn't bother my skin at all. Love!