Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover 6.76 Fl Oz uploaded by Yamil S.Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover 6.76 Fl Oz uploaded by Jamie S.

BY CUTEX #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex Nail Polish Removers offer salon-quality results, removing polish quickly and completely. Each remover is infused with a special blend of ingredients to help nourish nails and to elevate the experience of at home nail polish removal. The formula's 98 percent acetone patented oil blend removes tough polishes, including glitters, gels, and dark colors while nourishing the nail. A cucumber fragerence creates a relaxing, spa like experience. Simply Apricot Seed Oil see more...

Buy on Target*
Amelia I.
Amelia I.
When they say "ultra powerful" they mean it! Cuter created this formula for this cracks and chips in your gel, glitter or other professional nail treatment, so you can quickly fix it at home. I've found this more useful as I start to collect gel polishes, and need a quick touch up before a night out. It works well, but I would not recommend for a regular manicure, since the higher acetone level is extra drying on your nails and skin. Effective but not for everyday.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
Since I am a musician (I play guitar, bass, keyboards, and sing), I don't wear nail polish that often because nail polish won't stay without chips for very long. But when I do get a mani and/or pedi, I use this nail polish remover. It is easy to remove my nail polish with this and cotton balls or cotton pads. The only reason that I took off a star is because I hate the smell of the acetone in nail polish remover.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Honea Path
I have always had trouble getting mail polish to come off easily. I went to Target and came across the Cutex Powerful Nail Polish Remover. It was very affordable and surprisingly it removed my nail polish in a snap. I also had to use less than I did when I used other brands. I recommend this product to all my friends and family. It not only saves you time it will save you money.
DeeDee W.
DeeDee W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used a lot of nail polish over the years and Cutex Regular Polish Remover is among the best I have used. It does an excellent job of removing my nail polish even when I have nail art (including stick on decorations). I find a little of this nail polish remover goes a long way – if I wet a large cotton ball with this nail polish remover, it removes the polish from two or three nails before I have to reapply the remover to a new cotton ball. There is a slight odor, but nothing overwhelming, and it disappears once I have washed my hands.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
I recently bought this product at HEB to test it as they had no other removers that had acetone. I think it's really good for the price. I had to use a little more than my previous one which was 100% acetone. I don't really mind the smell it's not too strong. It is more expensive than the previous remover I had been using but it didn't feel like it left my finger tips dry. Which I really like.
Naikkha C.
Naikkha C.
It didn't harsh my nails and it easy to remove the polish it is my first time to use it. I compare it to other cause it is not harmful and the scents of it is good i would recommend it to my friends and i am sure they will gonna love it
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
It is a little pricer than the basic options, but it's worth the extra few dollars if you want a quick and easy polish change. It takes off the nail polish color quicker than any other nail polish remover I have ever tried, and doesn't leave that gross smell and is supposed to help the quality and health of your nails as well.
Blythe W.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Cutex Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover is absolutely great. Cutex always brings such great products when it comes to your nails. I especially like using the Ultra-Powerful Nail Polish Remover when I use high end, long lasting nail polish. They take off the color quickly and easily without harming your skin or nails
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
West Chester, PA
I use the gel type nailpolish and this stuff will actually take it off!  I find it so hard to remove without peeling a layer of nails but this does the trick.  The smell is average for a remover but I like it a lot better than some of the generic brands.  It's one of the products that must be brand!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
I'm all about efficiency when I'm doing my nails. I want to get in, get out, and be on my merry way. This nail polish remover gets the job done without being too harsh on the gentle skin around my nails. I'm very susceptible to hangnails and fraying cuticles and this doesn't bother my skin at all. Love!