BY CUTEX

Chelle M.
Hampton, VA
I really love this product it is very fast acting and you don't have to keep useing more and more
Nicole T.
Titusville, PA
I personally prefer the tub with sponge because it's less mess and much quicker to remove polish!
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I don’t like twist jars. It’s nice and seems convenient but with my sensitive skin, less is more.
Tanisha C.
No mess u don't need cotton balls nail polish comes off fast nails dry fast over all good product
Angelica P.
This one is the best. I use it all the time. Removes nail polish fast and leaves the nail clean.
Tiffany M.
Monroe, LA
Works fast smells good not messy highly recommend this product to anyone. Works fast. Affordable
Amanda P.
Cocoa, FL
I like this one because i don't want to dump out polish remover. I wish the smell wasn't so strong.
Amelia S.
Columbia, SC
I love this stuff. Keeps from all the hassle of removing nail polish. Quick, not messy, and easy.
Angelina L.
Bangor, ME
This is a fantastic product but the inside gets caked up very quickly with old gunky nail polish!
Jamie L.
This works. I do feel like its harsh for my nails. But its good and does what its supposed to do.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?