BY CUTEX #30 in Nail Polish Remover

Chelle M.
Hampton, VA
I really love this product it is very fast acting and you don't have to keep useing more and more
Nassua H.
barranquilla
Es un muy buen producto no reseca mis uñas las cuida me permite mantenerlas hermosa lo recomiendo
Nicole T.
Titusville, PA
I personally prefer the tub with sponge because it's less mess and much quicker to remove polish!
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
I love this stuff. Keeps from all the hassle of removing nail polish. Quick, not messy, and easy.
Tiffany M.
Monroe, LA
Works fast smells good not messy highly recommend this product to anyone. Works fast. Affordable
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I don’t like twist jars. It’s nice and seems convenient but with my sensitive skin, less is more.
Jordan D.
Casper
I love this nail polish remover. It comes with a sponge so you don't have to use cotton balls.
Abby Z.
Sheffield, PA
Works wonderfully! Doesn't dry my nails out or make them brittle and takes polish off smoothly.
Patricia G.
Huntington Park, CA
Love the formula. Super relaxing. Smells amazing... love to be able to dip my fingers and twist
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
I love how easy this is to remove nail polish. Soooo much quicker than bottled remover or pads.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?