BY CUTEX

Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
I love these because of the conveinence and not needing cotton balls or paper towels to help remove.
Heidi A.
Tampa, FL
Love this product very easy to use and works very good. I recommend this product and it's affordable.
Rachel B.
This is one of my favorite products to remove finger nail polish. It is mess free and so easy to use
Chantylle S.
Marietta, GA
The most convenient way to remove polish. Doesn't leave stains and smells awesome. Lasts a while too.
Salustra T.
This product is awesome! You don't make a mess! You get off all the nail Polish! And is smells good.
Tonya J.
Minneapolis, MN
Great buy! Works very well! Polish comes right off! And soften you hands as well as removing polish.
Debbie S.
Greenwood, AR
I really like this type of nail polish remover. It is so much easier to use with a lot less clean up.
Lisa H.
Cassville, NY
My daughter and I love this for our nails, I would recommend that people buy it it's a great product
Grace F.
Philadelphia, PA
It work great love it very good for went I have dark color I don't make a mess just love it is great
Crystal S.
Blackstone, VA
I love this, because there's no mess and no wasted cotton balls. Just twist and go, and you're done!
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?