BY CUTEX

Liza G.
Browns Summit, NC
Works very well even removed my glitter polishes. But also didn't dry out my nails when removing the polish.
Africa W.
Antelope, CA
So quick and easy to remove polish. Just insert twist and done. And it's not as drying as some other formulas
Ebony M C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love how this product offers multiple ways to use, there is a brush or you can dip your finger in. Genius!
Lorraine G.
Hemet, CA
This stuff is great if your in a hurry and you don't want to pull everything out. It's neat quick and easy.
Rachel B.
Maryville, TN
Cutex Twister creates a no mess environment for your own personal at home spa day. Relaxing and affordable.
Lajeanna A.
Harrison Michigan
I would really rather use this type of product because you don't get all thr messy cotton balls afterwards.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
This product is cute and comes in handy. It also reduces accidental spillage. Very great and safe product.
Melanie C.
I like the ease of use that the twister has. It makes removing the hardest to remove nail polish a breeze.
Nicci J.
Williamsburg, VA
Always been a big fan of this as I know when my daughter using it I won't have nail polish remover all over
Papi M.
Navarre, FL
Ok product. Feel like it's a bit messy when I hve to stick my finger all the way in. Makes hands feel dirty
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?