BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

member-1fcc285c7
Maryville, TN
I love this nail polish remover! All you have to do is stick your finger in it and swipe up/down two or three times and it can get even the deepest of reds and blacks off your nail in seconds. It does however dry your fingers out (as most nail polishes do) so make sure you follow up with some hand cream!
Nicole S.
Warren , MI
This is definitely a must have for the ladies who don't like to make a mess when removing polish from their nails. It's very easy to use and it all in one. All you have do is twirl your finger around a few times and your done.
Annie S.
Columbus, OH
Awesome product! Took black nail polish off every finger in less than three minutes. So much easier to use than traditional nail polish remover and cotton balls. Doesn't leave much residue on fingers, which is nice.
Suzanne B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this product for the simple fact that it makes removing nail polish sooooo much easier. Just stick your finger in and twist, wiping away your nail polish. Saves you time and mess.
Wenni G.
Great product and the polish removes very fast. This is my second time using it. I bought this product at walgreens and it was very cheap too. I'd highly recommend this.
Jennifer K.
Hutto, TX
I saw this in the store and thought, interesting. I bought it just to try it out. I was not expecting much but wow! This remover worked great. I dipped each finger in once or twice and they came out nail polish free.
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
When I don't want to worry about the remover falling over, I will use this. It's takes the majority of my nail polish off but I usually have to take a stick to get off the nail polish left in the corner of my nails.
Luz Wara C.
North beach , MD
I love this it makes taking of nail polish easy and fast with out the hassle of all the cotton balls and spilling the remover. I find that it takes of half of the time as well. Definitely recommend this product.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I like the container shape & the fact that u don't need to buy/use additional cotton puffs or paper towels to put remover on ur nails. I do like that it generally works pretty well as far as removing most or all of my polish, but when I wear dark colors​-dark purple/blue, black, maroon, dark red, or pretty much ANY color that I've had to use several coats in order to get even cover on my nails I can't get it all of using this type of remover. I always end up have to go get a cotton round, dipping it into the remover & using it around the base & corners or my nails in order to get the excess off. Even then it leaves quite a bit of residue on my fingers. I definitely prefer the bottle of liquid or the nail polish remover pads..
Alicia M.
Athens , Al
This is one of the best nailpolish removers that i have used ! It removes all the color completly and leaves nails feeling soft and fresh ! And even better no need for cotton ball all u need is in this container ! And so very quick and easy to use ! You wont be dissapointed with this product!!
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?