BY CUTEX

Cristina C.
Carthage, MO
Great product and is very useful and not too harsh for toddler nails. The scent is not too overpowering either
Shannon O.
Tualatin, OR
Love the cute. Brand. This nail polish remiver is genius. So easy to use and so quick to change out nail polish
Rachel G.
These work pretty well for removing nail polishes but don't work well for thick and chunky ones like glitter.
Jacqui M.
W Middlesex, PA
Did not feel that is was a good buy. It did not take off as much as Onyx takes off. Would not buy this again
Ashley W.
Romulus, MI
Convent I hate using cotton balls. The idea of just dipping my finger in is perfect. I use it on my kids to.
Maria S.
Temple City, CA
This is so easy to use and I prefer this product. It is so easy and carefree. It is also easy to travel with.
Barbie A.
Easy to use, no mess and very convenient! A must have especially for on the go. Cutex is my brand of choice.
Amanda L.
Hermitage , TN
This product really works for me. I do my nails myself and having this really saves me time and frustration.
Michelle B.
Converse, TX
Absolutely love can't go with out it I continually buy this product works great on my nails and cones of easy
April S.
Lincolnton, NC
Easy to use. Great for younger girls. No mess and no spilling liquid everywhere. Wish smell wasn't so strong.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?