BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Amanda C.
Quick and easy removal but always curious about the cleanliness inside the tub. Never dried out my fingers though
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
This is so cool and convenient I love that I don't have to buy cotton swabs as well it is easy to use and a cheap
Tieisha W.
Good product this product makes less of a mess when removing the polish it also helps with softening the cuticles
Traci V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product. A lot of these nail Polish removers take forever to work but this one works great and fast.
Neysi N.
Hialeah, FL
This is very convenient to use, all you have to do is out your finger inside and it removes the polish instantly
Jen G.
Colchester, VT
The sponge part is ok but the plastic part hurts your finger when twist in it. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Jennifer G.
Denham Spgs, LA
When I can't get to the nail spa, I turn to Cutex. It takes off even the most stubborn Polish without drying out.
Lacie M.
Boulder, MT
No mus no fuss. Is easy to use, and has a light smell. I prefer this brand. You should try it if you haven't yet.
Cheyney T.
Súper bueno súper fácil de usar para mi gusto gracias d verdad súper súper bueno
M encanta d veraz my bueno menc
stephanie m.
South lebanon , OH
I love this kind. Its really easy to use ane works almost instantly and doesnt have to strong of a smell to to.it
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?