BY CUTEX

Jaime E.
Arlington, TN
I love the little sponge you stick your finger into and wipe the polished off. Keeps me from using all of the paper towels or wash cloth. I remember growing up and watching my aunt use nothing but this. Easier to use and less mess!
Zyla P.
Los osos
This nail polish remover is great because it is in a dome kind of thing so you can just stick your fingers in the nail polish remover and it just slides right off which I love and it's so easy to use and yes I'm going to buy it again
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
I like this product because I can dip my finger right in, give it a twist, and my nail polish comes right off. It keeps the mess away! No more spilt nail polish remover!
Danielle P.
Personally I don't like these. I find that they take longer to get the polish off and are overall just more limiting. I'd rather just use a good old fashion cotton ball. But if you need something for travel this is a good option.
Victoria M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this polish remover because it's very convenient. I don't have to use a cotton pad or tissue to get the polish off, a few twists of my finger inside the sponge and it does the trick! Easy and fast. Definitely recommend.
Kayla C.
Idaho falls , ID
This is a great product for the simple fact the spa formula is so much more gentle on nails! Compared to regular this leaves the nails in much better shape and the smell is also more pleasant! Good price as well and does the job
Christy M.
Macon, GA
Good stuff. I prefer this type of remover much more than the bottle. Its so much easier and convenient and the price is right. I would recommend to family and friends.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
As most people know, I am a nail polish junkie! I wanted to take a few minutes to rebiew a product I use ALL of the time...Cutex Twister with Spa formula Nail Polish Remover. I generally change my polish literally everyday and that could cause all sorts of discomfort. Not with this product. There is no soaking cotton balls or pads you just put your fingers into the jar and give them a gentle twist or two and the polish comes right off. Minimal effort and no pain. It doesn't dry out my fingers, nail or cuticle beds. The smell isn't horribly unpleasant either. I have repurchased this product many many times and will continue to do so. I highly recommend it to anyone who is tired of all of the time and effort of removing your polish the old fashioned way!
Kelli W.
This product is amazing! It doesn't leave polish on my fingers after dipping into the solution, which is so great for people who wear dark polish. It doesn't dry out my cuticles or my nails and the smell isn't overpowering.
Z Z.
This product is amazing! One dip and your polish falls right off - so, so, so easy to use. Don't have to worry about accidentally spilling your bottle of remover, or pouring too much remover at once. Saves time and work
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?