BY CUTEX

Dawn S.
Hamilton
Cutex Twister with Spa Formula is a very quick way to remove polish. Inexpensive, works great, and is found in most stores.
Deanna K.
This is my favorite polish remover! The only thing I do not like is that it is a little bit hard to remove glitter polish.
Chaka B.
Conyers
The remover formula is great however the sponge and brush inside is not very durable. Would not repurchase for that reason.
Tasha C.
One of the best things to ever happen in the nail world! No spills, no looking for cotton balls and no overpowering smell.
Kay S.
Richmond, VA
Don't really like this , I have hangnails and this burns the crap out of them and you have to stick your whole finger in it
La C.
I thought this product was rather silly and the application was messy. Nice concept, should be neater with a narrower lid.
Adriane G.
This is my go to when removing gel polish. Also I often refill with any polish remover I want. Makes it easy and mess free
Karen R.
Richmond, TX
I love how convenient this is when removing nail polish. I use it with my daughter too and it makes it easier for her too.
Jennifer G.
Louisville, KY
Convenient and easy! Sponge in jar makes removing nail polish a 1 step easy task. No more cotton balls stuck on everything!
Tara G.
HUNTINGTON, WV
I love the fact that it's so easy to use and a very quick process. It also leaves your fingers feeling so soft and smooth.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?