BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Rebecca S.
One of the absolute best. Dont have to scrub for a long time especially to take off layers of polish and dosent stink too bad
Amber P.
Elk City
I love the ease of using this product. It works really well at taking off all kinds of nail polish even the ones with glitter
Kay S.
Richmond, VA
Don't really like this , I have hangnails and this burns the crap out of them and you have to stick your whole finger in it
Morgan A.
I love the no mess no fuss nail polish remover. Just dip your finger or even a toe and voila! all the nail polish is gone.
Monique S.
Morgan City, LA
This is the best idea ever! I don't have to get hands all yucky and no cotton balls! Now to invent one to put my toes in!😂
La C.
I thought this product was rather silly and the application was messy. Nice concept, should be neater with a narrower lid.
Krystle H.
Gadsden, AL
Favorite nail polish remover ever! I love that no cotton balls are needed and its a no mess product. Recommend to everyone!
Adriane G.
This is my go to when removing gel polish. Also I often refill with any polish remover I want. Makes it easy and mess free
Tasha C.
One of the best things to ever happen in the nail world! No spills, no looking for cotton balls and no overpowering smell.
Chaka B.
Conyers
The remover formula is great however the sponge and brush inside is not very durable. Would not repurchase for that reason.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?