BY CUTEX

Angela W.
Columbus, OH
This product is so convenient to use. Doesn't make a mess. I don't have to rub hard either -polish always comes off with ease.
Jamie R.
Muncy, PA
Fast and great everything you need right at your finger tips. Low to no mess and easy enough a kid can use it!! Great produce!!
Shannon H.
Tahlequah, OK
My favorite nail polish remover! So easy to use, and hard to spill! You just put your finger in and wait, it's so easy to use!
Micka L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love that I do not need to pour product out. This product works well, without having to use extra materials to scrub my nails.
Lisa B.
Millersville, MD
I like this stuff because I don't need to go through a million cotton balls. It's a fast and easy way to remove my nail polish
Cokey S.
Bronx
I love the twister. 360 coverage to get all of the polish off, even in the cuticle area. This is my go to nail polish remover.
Chanse C.
Clinton, WA
I can never get my nail polish off. And this actually works. No joke the best thing I have ever used!!! It is super cheap too!!
Vanessa W.
New Castle, PA
Product works well on regular nail polish. It takes a little bit longer to take off the over the counter gel polish & glitter.
Krista R.
Saint Helens, OR
Works as well as it should, but the ball gets dirty easily and will soon have to use cotton balls instead of the supplied wand.
Desirae R.
San Antonio, TX
The polish remover itself works good. But the container and process of sticking in each finger didn't work out to well for me.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?