BY CUTEX

Melissa S.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best removers to use. gets the most difficult polish like gel off easily and quickly. i keep this in stock at all times.
Nashara W.
I prefer acetone... Honestly but when u get glitter sets this get it done with out having to go through a multitude of cotton pads.
Riley G.
Greenbrier, AR
This nail polish remover is really easy to use! Gets the job done without such a mess. It also takes off acrylic nails super fast!
Marina A.
Colonia, NJ
Love this product. It is super quick and easy to stick your finger in, twist and all your nail polish is off. No mess or tissues
Hannah S.
This makes things SOOO much faster! I was so glad it worked especially since I wear gel often and it helps to break it down fast
Laura D.
Greenwood, AR
Makes removing nail polish from fingers super easy. Makes less of a mess. It can turn your fingers the color of the nail polish.
Chelsea R.
Lenoir City, TN
This is great for when you want to just relax or just be lazy. Removes really fast and easy. No need to double dip one is enough.
Sierra R.
Cleveland, OH
I couldn't paint my nails without the product. I love dark colors on my nails and this product gets all the color off in sexonds
Dani E.
Dorchester, MA
I like this for removing nail polish from my toes. The stick makes it helpful and easy to use. Works fast and without much effor!
Nina D.
Great polish remover takes no time at all my nails are very Health. Doesn't have that harsh scent like most nail polish remover.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?