BY CUTEX

Tee S.
I love non messy ways of removing polish and this one works very well. I don't have to do as much to get rid of the previous color
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this and love how you can just stick your finger twist left, twist right....pull it out and wash las...no more nail polish.
Not really as effective as i expected it to be.. took a long time to get the polish off and kinda burned my fingers while doing it
Hannah S.
This makes things SOOO much faster! I was so glad it worked especially since I wear gel often and it helps to break it down fast
Linda B.
Villas, NJ
Removes nail polish however the smell is strong I go outside to avoid leaving a smell in my home especially with small children's
Nina D.
Great polish remover takes no time at all my nails are very Health. Doesn't have that harsh scent like most nail polish remover.
Laura D.
Greenwood, AR
Makes removing nail polish from fingers super easy. Makes less of a mess. It can turn your fingers the color of the nail polish.
Tina T.
North Las Vegas
No need to find cotton to use this. Just place your nail inside while you watch tv and your polish is off! Easy to use, no mess.
Yomali V.
Its a fast and easy nail polish remover dose most of the work for you so less nail scrubbing trying to remove the nail polish ...
Sarah S.
Ephrata
I love this one. You just stick your mail in a twist it a few times and the polish comes right off. I'd definitely buy it again.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?