BY CUTEX

Courtney B.
Doylestown, PA
These things are awesome - so much easier than the bottle and having to dump it on something. No mess and easier so worth the price.
Mella B.
Brooklyn, NY
This polish remover is great. You just insert ur finger, spin it a couple times and off comes the Polish. Would dedinitely recommend.
Tanya R.
Woodbridge
The nail polish comes right off . It was easy to use even when my toddler was jumping on my lap .and there is no problem of spilling.
Rhiannon P.
Collierville, TN
This remover works so great. Great price and it is good quality. I live how quickly it removes the polish no matter what brand it is.
Danielle M.
Longwood, FL
I really like this. Dark polish doesn't come off as quick as I would like, but it is still easier and feels more gentle on my nails.
Lanie D.
Pearland, TX
The Cutex Twister is really easy to use and the formula removes nail polish quickly and completely. I purchased this product at Ulta.
Tee S.
I love non messy ways of removing polish and this one works very well. I don't have to do as much to get rid of the previous color
Nashara W.
I prefer acetone... Honestly but when u get glitter sets this get it done with out having to go through a multitude of cotton pads.
Brittany L.
Milton, FL
Love this! It effortlessly removes the polish. Rarely have to spend large amounts of Time cuz this product is quick and easy to use
Kaitlin G.
I really enjoy the sponge! It’s less messy and gets the nail polish off quick without having to go through a thousand cotton balls
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?