BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Danielle M.
Longwood, FL
I really like this. Dark polish doesn't come off as quick as I would like, but it is still easier and feels more gentle on my nails.
Rhiannon P.
Collierville, TN
This remover works so great. Great price and it is good quality. I live how quickly it removes the polish no matter what brand it is.
Marisol S.
Woodland, CA
Cutex twister is by far one of my favorite nail products. I love how easy it is to remove the polish without over drying of the nail.
Erin P.
Buford
Gets the job done fast and with little mess or little cotton stringies hanging on to your nails. Not the kindest to your skin though.
Monique J.
Madera, CA
Love this remover to easily remove unwanted nail polish. No hassle clean up. Easily fits in my bag and I can remove polish anywhere.
Mella B.
Brooklyn, NY
This polish remover is great. You just insert ur finger, spin it a couple times and off comes the Polish. Would dedinitely recommend.
Tanya R.
Woodbridge
The nail polish comes right off . It was easy to use even when my toddler was jumping on my lap .and there is no problem of spilling.
Christina W.
Atwater, CA
I love the concept of this product, easy to use and no extra pads needed. Works well every time I use it and has lasted for a while.
Donna P.
Easton
Easy to use reasonably priced also does not make my nails brittle at all. I love other brands but this seems to work the best for me
shirley I.
Newville, PA
easy to use great value, great price , no mess, easy clean up get nail polish off first time, spill proof, not hand on nails or skin
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?