BY CUTEX

Emily T.
Chattaroy, WA
I love the ease of using this product I takes off my nail polish fast and easy. With this product it is easy to take off any nail polish.
Katrina O.
Bristol, CT
Amazing product! Takes the nail polish in no time. The smell is a little strong. But it makes up for the care that it brings to my nails
Kelly S.
Los Angeles , CA
Closest thing I can find at the drugstore to the Formula X brand remover at Sephora. If you want to remove your polish quickly, try this!
Marilyn D.
Waukesha, WI
I actually enjoy this nail polish remover it's easier then the original one .. I recommend it for any woman that doesn't like to struggle
Tawney A.
rialto ca
I love this type of nail polish remover. It takes off my polish fast and with little effort. The formula didn't dry my nails or anything.
April F.
East Fairfield, VT
It's okay. It works as it's supposed to I'm just not a fan of the method. I prefer to use the bottled remover with a remover cotton pad.
monica n.
College Station, TX
This is the easiest and most convenient nail polish remover I have ever used. It is a little pricier than regular remover but so worth it
Sarah K.
Glen Allen, VA
Good way to remove glitter nail polish. The remover gets gross after awhile but I dump out the old remover and refill it with new stuff.
Brenda E.
Spa formula hello!!! Really works. Good for at home manicures and really affordable I'm a first time user but I think I'm gonna repeat:)
Cassandra B.
Liberty, MS
I love the convenience of having the sponge already in the remover where I don't have to find Cotton to clean my nails. This works quick.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?