BY CUTEX

David G.
Arlington, TX
This nail polish will remove any polish, yes even glitter polish. I can never get glitter polish off or it takes forever but not with this one.
Kassandra P.
Lebanon, ME
Gets most nail polish off of my fingers. However, like most products like this, you need to touch up on edges of your nails with another tool.
Peggy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Wish I could love this, but I was super disappointed. It did take off my nail polish but it took FOREVER. I'm sticking to acetone from now on.
Azanique R.
Greenville, NC
Very easy to use and not strong smell, which is great! The price was comparable to similar products and I would recommend for others to buy!
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
I love the idea of these products but they just don't remove all of the Polish! I always have to go over after and clean around the edges. 😢
Jessica D.
Hurricane
This is the first thing I ever used for removing my nail polish. It helps you to not mess up any other nails for mistakes or mid weeek fixes.
DELMARY O.
Bronx, NY
Nomore buying cotten balls to take polish off. You have this 2 in 1 product . In one easy step the nail polish comes off fast and super easy.
Brigitte B.
Carbondale, IL
This product is great! It allows me to clean up my cuticles and everything off the nail. It doesn't leave a dry spot like normal formulas do.
Leslie S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
You done need cotton balls just love that. It takes the polish off quickly. Just wash your hands when your done and you ready for a new color
Tyreana J.
Peoria, AZ
Easy thing to use just dip and take your hand out u may need to wash your hands after but a great product to use when u want to remove polish
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?