BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Chrystal P.
Stanford, KY
This is my all time favorite way to remove my polish! It is a trusted brand get even the toughest reds off of your fingers! Excellent products
Brigitte B.
Carbondale, IL
This product is great! It allows me to clean up my cuticles and everything off the nail. It doesn't leave a dry spot like normal formulas do.
Tyreana J.
Peoria, AZ
Easy thing to use just dip and take your hand out u may need to wash your hands after but a great product to use when u want to remove polish
Tabby S.
Allison Park, PA
It is a good idea but I don't think it was executed very well. It was still pretty difficult and took up a chunk of time to remove my polish.
Lauren W.
Gastonia, NC
I wish this product worked as well for me as it does for other people. After twisting my finger I still feel like I have polish on my finger.
DELMARY O.
Bronx, NY
Nomore buying cotten balls to take polish off. You have this 2 in 1 product . In one easy step the nail polish comes off fast and super easy.
MaDonna H.
Choctaw
Didn't like it as much as the liquid you put on a pad. Got it at wal mart. Some may like it but I wouldn't recommend it. It's ok price wise.
Stephanie B.
These are my favorite because you can clean off the nails easily and efficiently without worry of making a big mess or tipping anything over!
Leslie S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
You done need cotton balls just love that. It takes the polish off quickly. Just wash your hands when your done and you ready for a new color
Alyssa W.
Allentown, PA
I'm super lazy, and being able to just stick my finger in a container and wipe away the polish is right up my alley. It's easy, and no mess.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?