BY CUTEX

Michelle M.
Very easy to use, I don't have to worry about it spilling and making a mess or ruining my carpet or table. I don't like how the sponge wears out.
Alejandra C.
Yukon, OK
I feel it takes a little linger to take off your nail Polish with this and also if you want to remove nail Polish off your toes its pretty akward
Deanna W.
Machias, NY
Work great with minimal effort, it's long lasting you can also refill it when empty, it leaves your nails clean and soft ready for the next coat!
Katrina G.
White Plains, NY
No brained when it comes to nail removal! I use this while watching TV and it's fun with barely any mess! Painting my nails is more of a chore ;)
Sherkesha M.
Call me lazy but this makes removing my nail polish super duper easy!! Done in 45 secs!! I love it and saves me time having to find cotton balls.
Rosalba C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Muy bueno tanto en olor y en el efecto el pote me encanta no tengo que usar algodones y es acesible al publico y se consigue en todas las tiendas
Christine M.
Absecon, NJ
Easy, fast, inexpensive! This is a must have for anyone on the go! Takes off your nail polish quickly and effective. I love the twister the best.
Valerie V.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is the easiest, best and most convenient nail polish remover ever. I love it. Your nails come out clean and polish free, quickly every time.
Ashley I.
Swanton, OH
I love the removers that come in the containers! Virtually no mess, and the spa treatment makes my hands still feel hydrated not super dried out
Abbie L.
Albuquerque, NM
I loooove these type of nail polish removers. It is by far the easiest way to remove finger nail polish. Plus cutex's formula never disappoints.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?