BY CUTEX

Mara D.
Dundee, FL
I will keep buying this for as long as they keep making it. Dissolves nail Polish fast, no need to use cotton pads or balls. Just very convenient.
Jeananta N.
Pompano Beach, FL
Very easy to use no complaint works very well with glitter polish I like using and continue to use it when I don't have time to get my nails done.
Celita R.
Conyers , GA
This product takes a little too long to get the finger nail polish off I came out better using the regular one to get the Polish off it way quicker
marjolin r.
new york
I just stick my nails in seconds I removed the nail polish so this works fast smells good I wish I can try other products... I will buy this again
Franci C.
Auberry, CA
I love the convenience of this polish remover, just out your finger in and swoosh around and your polish is gone it's that easy and no paper waste
Cadlyn P.
Lakeland
Love this product. It never fails and it removes hard to get off glitter polish. This one even gives your nails that little extra spa treatment.
Deanna W.
Machias, NY
Work great with minimal effort, it's long lasting you can also refill it when empty, it leaves your nails clean and soft ready for the next coat!
Valerie V.
Ontario , CA
This is the easiest, best and most convenient nail polish remover ever. I love it. Your nails come out clean and polish free, quickly every time.
Katrina G.
White Plains, NY
No brained when it comes to nail removal! I use this while watching TV and it's fun with barely any mess! Painting my nails is more of a chore ;)
Christine M.
Absecon, NJ
Easy, fast, inexpensive! This is a must have for anyone on the go! Takes off your nail polish quickly and effective. I love the twister the best.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?