BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Jill S.
Howard Beach, NY
I love this product. It completely eliminated the mess associated with removing polish. I used to drip everywhere and sometimes hurt the furniture finish. With this I just stick my finger into the sponge, twist and out comes a clean nail. It's so quick and easy.
Tabatha L.
Tulsa, OK
JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION ON THIS. I DO NOT LIKE THIS PRODUCT. I PURCHASED IT AT WALMART. THE PRICE WAS DECENT. I LIKE TO WEAR DARK COLORS AND WITH THE SPONGE BEING IN IT, WHEN YOU GOT TO USE IT AGAIN IT WILL TURN YOUR FINGER TIPS COLORS. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT
Samantha H.
Boston, MA
I hate when I use cotton balls with nail polish remover and the excess cotton sticks to your fingers. This product allows you to easily dip your fingers into the sponge soaked nail polish remover and easily remove the nail polish without any fuzz or excess tissue sticking to your fingers.
Susan A.
Stevens, PA
I like to use the nail polish remover that is in the jar. For me it is less messy, easy to use. Also do not have to worry about spilling from a bottle. I find it more effective than the pads.
Jordan R.
Owensboro, KY
I absolutely love using Cutex Twister for taking off my nail polish, no spills and no drying out my hands. I can take off nail polish from one finger without messing up another by holding a cotton ball soaked in nail polish remover. This product is so convenient !
Annie P.
Macomb, IL
This product is great! It is great to take on trips (definitely vent the windows a bit) because it is rather compact and you don't have to worry about bringing along cotton balls or anything! It was a reasonable price and the product itself lasts quite a while!
Becky F.
Roseville, CA
I love this twister nail polish remover. I like that I don't have to get the cotton balls out and worry about spilling the bottle of nail polish remover. You just insert your nail into the container and twist your finger against the remover pad inside. Love it.
Elizabeth B.
Lakewood, CA
I keep this in my office so that if my nails chip, I can quickly and efficiently remove all traces. I love that I don't have to search for a cotton ball! Also, this one works better than some others, where I found myself trying to twist polish off FOREVER!!
Bee G.
Eh I was a bit apprehensive about a nail polish removal sponge bottle, bc I typically get polish into the crevices of my nails and have to use qtips to fully remove it all. Yet, I was very surprised and satisfied to see that all my polish was removed with little effort using Cutex Twister and my nails were so shiny and moist instead of dry/brittle as I dreaded.
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
I love these type of nail polish removers, they are so easy to use and always get all the polish off in one simple move. It's so much better then the rest and it's really easy to use. It's cheap and I completely recommend this and would buy it again!
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?