BY CUTEX

Lauren G.
Super easy to use product will eventually get the polish off your nails takes a little time just need to make sure you rub your nail on the sponge .
divya R.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I love this. It's so satisfying to me. It also removes the nail polish flawlessly but not glitter nail polish. You will need something much stronger.
Alexis M.
Canyon, TX
This is my favorite. It's a lot less work than a regular nail polish remover and I feel like it takes wayyy less time. It has worked perfect for me.
Lynda S.
Niantic, CT
Love ❤️ the ease of this product. It's less messy than conventional means of removing nail polish. The smell is also pretty well contained which is 👍
Julie S.
Hampton, VA
Love this! So much better than having to find cotton balls and the smell doesn't fill the room! I'm able to do my nails without making my head hurt!
Michelle G.
Washington, IN
This stuff and so quick and easy to use. No mess which makes it amazing. The price is affordable and the polish comes off quick and easy. A must buy.
Ronelle Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Like the idea of putting your finger in to get the nail Polish off but didn't like how the sponge was stained and sticky from previous times using it
Madonna Z.
Norcross
Saw this lady use this at the nail salon asked where she bought it ordered it used it on me and daughter and is very excellent to wipe off nail color
Anna K.
Pflugerville , TX
Best remover I've ever used! Super quick and easy and get off glitter easily! I like that I don't need to buy cotton balls everything is in the jar!
Krista Y.
Tonawanda
This product takes really hard to remove polish (gel, glitter etc)
off in just a few strokes.  I use this stuff so much and I'm almost out.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?