BY CUTEX

Dana S.
Candor, NC
This is the only kind I like to use. I like the one that has a sponge that helps take the Polish off. It doesn't leave anything on my hands when I use it.
Vikki B.
Moulton, AL
Love this product!!!! It saves me a lot of pain & discomfort by simply twisting my finger in the jar instead of having to scrub with a cotton ball or pad.
Tabitha B.
Allen Park, MI
Really great for a quick removal (as long as you don't have glitter!). Easy removal, great to remove polish on littles. Doesn't dry out cuticles too much.
Amanda N.
Martinsburg, WV
I really like this nail Polish remover. It works well. You can stick your finger in the sponge which is filled with remover. It helps to avoid messes too.
Shannon S.
Belleview, FL
This is my favorite way to remove Polish, easier then wipes and pens and easier then cotton balls and a bottle of remover that leaks and drips everywhere
Fattima A.
I don't like how quickly the sponch breaks, and all the nail polish moves to my fingers, I like products that's don't make a mess on my hands or fingers
Holly K.
Somerset, KY
It's easier than putting it on a cotton ball and slowly removing it. All you do is put your finger in their and twisted it a little and the polish is off
Sarah d.
Pompton Plns, NJ
If you are in a hurry and you need to remove your polish, this is the go to product I use and would highly recommend. It is inexpensive and easy to use.
Crystal M.
Conway
I love this product because all you have to do is dip your nail inside the container and rub your nail against the soft material and your nail is clean!
Jessica M.
New Braunfels, TX
To me this is the easiest way to remove polish. I use to do it with the cotton balls and bottle but the fumes got to me and gave me and instant headache.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?