BY CUTEX

Myra S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this product. It's so convenient. Gets the job done quicker than with cotton balls and the sponge inside is kind of abrasive so it scrubs off leftover.
Kirsten S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Super simple design. less chance of making a mess. great for when I have to do my nails around my two year old because I don't have to worry about spilling it.
Nikki H.
Round Rock, TX
Easy to use neat and clean . Get all polish off quickly. I like that you do not need cotton balls or have to worry about accidentally knocking over the bottle.
Sidney R.
Always the fastest, most effective way to remove nail polish, especially with the removable wand for those times you need to remove polish from your toenails.
Laura J.
Katy, TX
This is my favorite way of removing nail polish. Just stick your finger in there and remove clean from nail polish. No mess, no cotton rounds, simple and easy.
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
I love how easy this is to use. I keep it in the car so that if i chip or break a nail I can remove all the polish from my hands if I'm headed somewhere nice.
Elizabeth O.
Rensselaer, NY
My favorite nail polish remover. The sponge is convenient and less clean up than using cotton balls or rounds. Cutex does a great job fragrancing the product.
Lindi P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I like nail polish remover without acetone because it seems to remove the color more than acetone without staining your nails or skin around your nail beds.
Rochelle C.
Raleigh, NC
I like using this type of nail polish remover better than. It's quick and easy to use, doesn't dry my hands out, and I can clean more than one finger a time.
maggie l.
Portland, OR
The smell is much better than nail polish, the sponge gets ruined quickly if you use lots of glitter polish. Repeat user, and I usually get it at Walgreens.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?