BY CUTEX

Emily C.
Columbia, KY
This is super nice and handy. I love how easy and clean this process is. Only downfall is that it sometimes doesn't remove all the polish and you end up doing more work.
Genevieve B.
This product does wonders for my nails. I went through this glitter phase (every girl did) and this was the only stuff that would take it off. And it's so convenient!
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
It's ok... if you have a cut on your cuticle it burns... I would much rather just use the stuff in a bottle and a paper towel it gives you better precision so you don't get it in cuts and burn. Good concept, just not for me personally. I don't use this product regularly.
Molly E.
Buffalo, NY
I love this product! It makes it so much easier to remove Polish. It also lasts forever, you don't waster any product like you do with bottled polish remover.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
Great design and the product lasts a very long time. Doesn't keep previous nail color in bottle so when you apply your fingers do not turn colors. Smell is not strong I would recommend to everyone!
Bonny S.
I love that is fast and there is next to no cleanup, because you aren't swimming in used tissue or cotton balls! all you do is uncap it use it and replace the cap and you are done! Occasionally you will have to add some more nail polish remover. I give them in mani-pedi gift baskets to my friends!
Ann M.
Caledonia
This works well. 3 stars because it needs supplemental sponges to completely remove along the edges. Also you need to replace it frequently as it gets so dirty.
Carla N.
Tried this once on a whim. I was tired of going through a bunch of cotton when doing my nails. The only problem it's hard to use this product for targeted areas
Noemi M.
Bakersfield, CA
Love the easy way nail polish can be removed with no cotton ball messes, just a no mess kind of job and faster than the conventional way. Thumbs up all the way.
Nikki H.
Round Rock, TX
Easy to use neat and clean . Get all polish off quickly. I like that you do not need cotton balls or have to worry about accidentally knocking over the bottle.
Ann M.
Gainesville, FL
Does this help remove glitter polish?
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
About how many uses can you get out of it?
Lara A.
York England
Where can you get this in England?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?