BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Tracy F.
Pacific Grove, CA
Love this!!!! I don't have to break out the cotton balls. Removes nail polish with ease & it is very easy to use. Less chance of a spill. Highly recommended!!!
Nicole B.
Arcade, NY
Love it! It's quick, easy, and portable! All you have to do is open the top... dip your finger and twist away the polish! You can but it just about anywhere !
Kirsten S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Super simple design. less chance of making a mess. great for when I have to do my nails around my two year old because I don't have to worry about spilling it.
Monica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Easier to use while taking off nail polish you don't want , easy to insert you finger nail in there with 4 twist it comes off fast ! And It's amazing to use !
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
I love how easy this is to use. I keep it in the car so that if i chip or break a nail I can remove all the polish from my hands if I'm headed somewhere nice.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
Does a great job of getting the polish off your nails and easy to use. Little to no mess. But it gets the chemicals on your fingers and can irritate the skin.
Elizabeth O.
Rensselaer, NY
My favorite nail polish remover. The sponge is convenient and less clean up than using cotton balls or rounds. Cutex does a great job fragrancing the product.
Myra S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this product. It's so convenient. Gets the job done quicker than with cotton balls and the sponge inside is kind of abrasive so it scrubs off leftover.
Afton A.
Acworth, GA
I really like this Product it is not overly strong smelling and it is so easy to use. it is like a remover and cotton ball all in one. I bought my at walmart.
Laura J.
Katy, TX
This is my favorite way of removing nail polish. Just stick your finger in there and remove clean from nail polish. No mess, no cotton rounds, simple and easy.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?