BY CUTEX

Ashley D.
Hendersonville, NC
Soooo convenient!! This makes it so easy to remove your polish without the possibility of making a mess or having a spill. And it keeps my nails and cuticles in good condition. They are always soft and conditioned after I've used this polish remover.
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO
This is so super easy to use slide your polished nail in and then it comes out clean. No risk of spilling and can be refilled with nail polish remover if it dries up.
Tatja B.
Fort Mill, SC
These are so great and convenient to use especially when your out of cotton balls/pads! The polish just dissolves off with ease and the product lasts me for months.
Yessica D.
Modesto, CA
Absolute favorite nail polish remover you don't have to waste time or cotton balls. It's easy and it works really good, it completely takes off all the nail polish.
Abby D.
Chesterton, IN
I like the ease of this but I still had some spots that needed good old fashioned rubbing. I felt like I needed to use this first then go back over it with a cloth.
Lori W.
Columbus, OH
I like the jar size it is lage enough to get most of my hand in at one time, alittle. Twisting of my hand. And I've removed the polish off my hand , works quickly
zenaida C.
Fayetteville, NC
No mess no stress! i love enjoy using this nail Polish remover, the fact that is spill free is lovely. Haven't had any bad experience with it and works instantly.
Cynthia G.
Antioch, CA
This is so easy to use just out your finger in and move it Around to get the nail polish off and itast longer with liquid you waste so much putting in cotton ball
Dayana G.
New Brunswick, NJ
I'm obsessed with nail polish removers that come in a container. And all you have to do is simply dip your nail in and scrub 2-3 times. It's so easy and mess free
Andrea S.
Easton, PA
SO convenient! Easiest nail polish removing product to use. There is no mess of using a napkin or cotton balls that leave pieces of paper and cotton on your nails.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?