BY CUTEX

Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I liked this I found it easy to use and took all the product off of my nails , I like the kind you dip your nail then I dip a qtip in it if it all doesn't come off I'm not picky with nail polish remover as long as it works and don't break me out!!
Mary A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I thought this was a good concept but it made my skin on my fingers so pruny and then so dry that I had to put on lotion immediately after which I then had to clean off again in order to paint my nails. It is a nice idea but not executed well.
Josie S.
I often use nail polish with glitter in it and you know how difficult that can be to remove. Especially with a gell type top coat. This nail polish remover makes the process so much quicker. I simply soak my nails for about 5 seconds and the nail polish is easily coming off.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Removing nail polish is NEVER fun. That's why I adore Cutex Twister. It's amazingly convenient to just stick your fingers in the jar and twist while slightly pressing your nail against the sponge. VOILA! I mean no cotton balls or swabs everywhere! And no open bottles that you just knocked over... OOPS! Just an awesome product.
CJ D.
This is a great product! I love it and use it frequently. When it gets gunky on the top, close lid and flip over to dissolve the old polish. I like the price and it is easy as 1, 2, 3 to use! Stronger than the normal nail polish remover, works quicker. CJ
Josie J.
This works well to get the nail polish removed- but I am not impressed with the grossness that it leaves behind that sits there until you toss the container. Also so harsh on the skin on my fingers. Did not repurchase.
Rebecca G.
Galliano, LA
It is almost impossible to get all the fingernail polish off with a regular cotton ball but with the Cutex twister my polish is but a memory as soon as i dip my finger into the twister i swirl around a bit and voila no more polish a must have. Definitely give this product a 5 star rating no question
Mallory C.
This is very efficient. It takes my old polish off with little to no effort. I only need to dio my finger in for a few seconds and twist & im on to the next hand.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
It’s not something I would use to get all 10 fingers done since it’s only one jar so I use this when I have a gel manicure and one nail breaks that I need to replace. The inside really bristles really make a difference in getting the tough gel or glitter polish or tips off.
Carrie A.
Millington, TN
This nail polish remover is always gentle on my hands
and nails. I love the price and that I can find it
easily in most common stores, - no added trips.
It's easy to use, no clean up and the smell isn't
strong. I would definitely buy this brand of remover
again and again.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?