BY CUTEX

Samantha H.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Product works great when you first get it but after a couple uses, it leaves nail polish residue all over your fingers. Would suggest sticking to regular nail polish remover.
Sierra S.
Baltimore, MD
OMG can you say no mess at all !!! I love this product! If you hate getting more paper towels after the one you're using rips then this is something to invest in. great buy
Melissa M.
Sharon, MA
I love that you don't have to deal with pouring the product and getting it all over your hands while holding a cotton ball. It is such an easy way to remove my nail polist
ashley s.
Wilmington, NC
the only nail polish remover I ever use. it's so easy that I don't know why anyone would use a cotton ball. I don't have time for that! and the wand is handy for toenails!
Heather P.
Addis
Cutex Twister with Spa Formula is amazing! Perfect for the polish with glitter and pieces of gel! It's was clean and easy, no pads or cotton balls need. Just twist and go!
Lauren C.
The Cutez Twister Nail Polish Remover is one of my favorite nail beauty products. I am a repeat user!! It makes removing your nail polish so much easier! It is completely mess free! It is something that every busy girl should have
Amber S.
Braddock, PA
Not my favorite remover i ever used. But it works in a jam. Honestly I prefer sally hanson over this stuff. As i said a quick fix, but not permitted for a heavy duty job.
Alexandra R.
Easy to use, classic method of nail polish removal with a formula that is strong, effective and not harsh on my nails. Super easy to use and apply. Just insert and twist!
Kirstin B.
West Liberty, KY
I tried this once and it works great. Fast and easy removal. But I would rather prefer there liquid in the bottle because I have more control of removing the nail polish.
Kelly L.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
I love the convenience of this product. It's so easy to use in just one step. I haven't had a problem getting even the most stubborn polish off. Would definitely recommend.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?