BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Casey M.
Albuquerque, NM
I have used this same brand since I was a child. My mother was a model, and she swore by it. As such, I have used it all my life, and it has never let me down. I highly recommend it.
Cassandra F.
Cabot, AR
I love this concept, however, I wish it worked on toes! I first remember my Grandma having this many years ago. It makes my life much easier taking polish off my 5 year old.
Elisa G.
Union Point, GA
I does get off stubborn nail polish, especially the glittery stuffy but it left my fingertips feeling a bit dry. I prefer remover that conditions as it works, this one does not.
Meghan B.
Catonsville, MD
I like that you can dip your finger in & not have to mess with cotton swabs, etc. You will get excess product outside of your nail but it's easy to remove with soap & water.
Jennifer R.
Love this nail polish remover!! Only problem I have found is the product build up can color your fingers. Which can easily be fixed by flipping the sponge and using the other side.
Samantha H.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Product works great when you first get it but after a couple uses, it leaves nail polish residue all over your fingers. Would suggest sticking to regular nail polish remover.
Sierra S.
Baltimore, MD
OMG can you say no mess at all !!! I love this product! If you hate getting more paper towels after the one you're using rips then this is something to invest in. great buy
ashley s.
Wilmington, NC
the only nail polish remover I ever use. it's so easy that I don't know why anyone would use a cotton ball. I don't have time for that! and the wand is handy for toenails!
Heather P.
Addis
Cutex Twister with Spa Formula is amazing! Perfect for the polish with glitter and pieces of gel! It's was clean and easy, no pads or cotton balls need. Just twist and go!
Melissa M.
Sharon, MA
I love that you don't have to deal with pouring the product and getting it all over your hands while holding a cotton ball. It is such an easy way to remove my nail polist
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?