BY CUTEX

Sabrina L.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel as though I can only use this a few times before the water becomes murky and starts to stain my fingers. I know prefer just the bottled version to direct where I want the formula to go.
sarah d.
Whitmore Lake, MI
This is great at removing nail polish especially red that's a very hard color to get off. It only takes a min or so to get the color off and when I remove my finger it does feel softer as well
Darcy B.
Bye Bye cotton balls! This is so easy and simple to use. It took me a few times to remove the polish, but I didn't have the mess of cotton balls everywhere. So simple to take and use anywhere!
BERNADETTE B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this twister with the spa. It makes for a very easy, clean and quick nail polish remover job. It not expensive at all and is very efficient I would recommend this product to others.
Andrea B.
I used to use these bottle where you could just dip it but I honestly perfect the bottles where you don't have to dip. I think they're more sanitary and I feel like the product last longer.
DESIREE F.
Oviedo, FL
I love this box. It's small and portable. I take it with me everyday incase I feel the need to want to try new shades on my nails.The nail Polish removes itself instantly and I love it.
Billie Jean S.
Antioch, TN
LOVE IT!!! I find that I like using this kind of remover, more than the one you have to use the cotton ball with. Less of a mess and you can buy it at almost any grocery store or walmart.
Marie B.
Shannon, NC
I absolutely adore cute products. The polish remover leaves my nails and skin feeling pampered instead of harsh and chemical smelling as some other brands do. And it works the first time.
Rebekah C.
Seattle, WA
Love these! They work great for quickly removing nail polish, especially that stubborn sparkly kind that usually rips cotton balls to shreds. It will definitely burn if you have any scrapes or cuts on your fingers, but any nail polish will. I highly recommend!
Mikayla M.
By far the best lazy girl way to use nail polish removers! Great and lasts for a while but once it starts to get old will turn your whole finger the color of your most frequent polish
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?