BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Holli M.
The product idea is good but the product doesn't last to long it you fix your nails a lot the sponge inside get really dirty especially if you use black nail polish
Dionne F.
Buffalo, NY
This product is dummy proof which makes it perfect for me. Lol No need to worry about getting this liquid on your clothes or table. Removes nail polish off of natural and acrylic nail in a flash.
Katie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This was a great product and it did elminate that annoying smell and the need to go through ten cotton balls just to get nail polish off. Whenever I have to use nial polish remover, I use this.
Jessica S.
Lebanon, OH
Mess free you gotta love it definitely great for teens and adults alike. It works great with dark polish as well it takes it off with easy and won't transfer the next time you remove your polish
Lauren C.
Avon Lake, OH
I love how easy this it makes it for removing nail polish! No mess or no clean up! You also don't have to get out all the extra cotton balls to take off the nail polish. Just one simple step!
Sabrina L.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel as though I can only use this a few times before the water becomes murky and starts to stain my fingers. I know prefer just the bottled version to direct where I want the formula to go.
Darcy B.
Bye Bye cotton balls! This is so easy and simple to use. It took me a few times to remove the polish, but I didn't have the mess of cotton balls everywhere. So simple to take and use anywhere!
sarah d.
Whitmore Lake, MI
This is great at removing nail polish especially red that's a very hard color to get off. It only takes a min or so to get the color off and when I remove my finger it does feel softer as well
BERNADETTE B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this twister with the spa. It makes for a very easy, clean and quick nail polish remover job. It not expensive at all and is very efficient I would recommend this product to others.
Andrea B.
I used to use these bottle where you could just dip it but I honestly perfect the bottles where you don't have to dip. I think they're more sanitary and I feel like the product last longer.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?