BY CUTEX

Kimberly C.
Lexington, KY
I love the design...makes it so easy to take off your old polish without making a mess. It is really good remover takes very little time to get the old polish off.
Tammie S.
Vermontville, NY
I like to use the remover that has a sponge you put your finger right into. I have never been to fond of the smell of any remover but Cutex seems to be the mildest. It works the best for removing the darker colors.
Angela K.
Colorado Springs, CO
this is a faster and less messy alternative to the regular cotton ball and bottle of remover routine. I wear very bright polish normally and it only takes a about a minute to get it all off of my finger nails.
Mykenzi C.
Luzerne, PA
I love any nail polish remover that comes in a container like this. It's the easiest way to remove my nail polish. Just put your finger in, twist, and it's off. Worth the price ($3 - $4), the only nail polish remover I'll use!
Silvia P.
I love these! Yes it is absolutely because I am a lazy human who doesn't want to take out the cotton balls/pads and soak each one and rub each nail over and over - but who enjoys that?? This is so quick and easy!
Alyssa B.
Mesa, AZ
Cutest twister polish remover makes changing nail polish easy and quick. You don't have to worry about the polish spilling and making a absolute mess. I highly recommend this product and would buy this again.
Kara F.
Andreas, PA
I love the cutex twister remover when I am in a hurry. Which is mostly all the time. It seems to work faster than the bottle and cotton ball. Leaves nails cleaner than the twister remover of years ago used to.
Danielle S.
Spring, TX
It worked pretty well. You have to really file the gel off of your nail first in order for it to work. It takes a lot of time by its much better than having the technician use the electric file on your nails.
Guadalupe G.
Los Angeles, CA
My sisters and I like using this product the liquid really helps take off nail polish and sometimes acrylic nails great I want to get a bigger bottle and aaaa liiittle but more to the liquid but it passes 👍🏼👍🏼
Tori S.
Broussard , LA
This is the absolute best nail polish remover. It has a nice smell as well. The scrubby part and the sponge easily remove even glitter polish. I'm obsessed with painting my nails and this is my go to product.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?