BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Kimberly C.
Lexington, KY
I love the design...makes it so easy to take off your old polish without making a mess. It is really good remover takes very little time to get the old polish off.
Mai L.
Elk Grove, CA
These particular nail polish remover are my favorite! No mess and it's simple to use. Plus, I don't have to buy extra products like cottons to remove my polishes.
Tammie S.
Vermontville, NY
I like to use the remover that has a sponge you put your finger right into. I have never been to fond of the smell of any remover but Cutex seems to be the mildest. It works the best for removing the darker colors.
Alexis C.
Toms River, NJ
Great product! Takes off all polish, even glitter in seconds! Only complaint is it doesn't work on gel polishes and it can dry out your skin if you're not careful
Autumn M.
P C Beach, FL
Easy to use and convenient if you want to remove nail polish fast. I find it's a little messier tho then the traditional cotton ball and bottle of remover method.
Michelle S.
San Tan Valley, AZ
My favorite nail polish remover. I love the little container it comes in. This remover is handy, and quick to use. I can take off chipped polish in seconds without the hassle of using cotton pads. Always impressed.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
I love this thing. It's so handy and doesn't make a mess. I will continue to repurchase because of how easy it is to use compared to the bottled nail polish remover
Angela K.
Colorado Springs, CO
this is a faster and less messy alternative to the regular cotton ball and bottle of remover routine. I wear very bright polish normally and it only takes a about a minute to get it all off of my finger nails.
Mykenzi C.
Luzerne, PA
I love any nail polish remover that comes in a container like this. It's the easiest way to remove my nail polish. Just put your finger in, twist, and it's off. Worth the price ($3 - $4), the only nail polish remover I'll use!
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
I love these! Yes it is absolutely because I am a lazy human who doesn't want to take out the cotton balls/pads and soak each one and rub each nail over and over - but who enjoys that?? This is so quick and easy!
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?