BY CUTEX

Megan S.
Columbia, CA
love this for the kids on mother daughter spa day.
she can remove her polish and mine with out spilling every
where. very easy to use just twist your finger in the jar and
out comes a clean nail. she love being able to help and play and
get all glammed up with mommy. love it will buy it again.
Kelly B.
One of the things I hate the most about removing nail polish is the tiny pieces of Kleenex that would get everywhere. Since you can just dunk your finger in this, and gently twist it, there's no mess. It's quick, and easy to use, and it gets off any staining from previous nail polishes.
Arlene W.
Baltimore, MD
This product was good. It did the job of removing most of my nail polish.

As a first time user I had to keep putting my fingers in to get the nail polish off more times than I wanted. I got this product from the local Rite Aid.

This item will not be a repeat purchase for me.
Olivia M.
I think this product is definitely a creative and effective way to remove nail polish. A lot of solution comes in the bottle, but the one issue that I find is that once the nail polish has been removed, I come out with the nail polish color residue left on my fingers.
Kaelyn C.
Owings Mills, MD
I really enjoy taking my nail polish off this way! The only reason I gave this product four stars is because I don't like how my entire top half of my nail has to go inside it too. The remover dries out my skin and makes it feel funny. But other than that I love it!
Emely T.
Great product. Does exactly what I need to do. Great for touching up in between salon visits. I can find this product at Target or local pharmacies. I would highly recommend and repurchase. Great value for money.
Sue S.
When I first found out that this type of nail polish remover existed, I haven't looked back. I use this brand and the Sephora one. You practically dip and twist once, and your entire fingernail is completely void of any polish. Why would you even want to use cotton or tissue? Yuk. I know the liquid gets dirtier quicker, but I usually will replace with clean remover.
Valdiviez ..
Arlington , VA
I like this product, the ease of just dunking your finger into the polish remover and foam pad is nice. It's kind of satisfying to twist your polish off this way and without the mess of added cotton balls or pads to clean up and or throw away. I would recommend
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY
I hate taking my nail polish off sometimes. Especially because because it takes forever depending on what nail polish I have on (don't get me started on glitter). This twister is an amazing little product. It cuts the time it takes to remove nail polish and because of its design, you can actually soak your nails and get any stubborn polish off with ease.
Olivia P.
This product claims to remove hard to remove nail polish however, it takes a lot of work. You can be twisting your finger in there for as long as it would take to use a cotton pad and manually do it. The scent is just like any other nail polish remover and it does not burn your hands. I will finish up the container but won't repurchase.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?