BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

America A.
Riverside, CA
This is by far my favorite. It is easy and faster. I thank God for this product. I am able to take off the polish without gettng my hands dirty and smelly... i dont have to rub hard just swipe swipe and its gone. I love it!
kaitlin c.
Jamestown, NY
This is my favorite remover of all time!!! No need to make a mess with the cotton balls and paper towels just dip twist and done. I also love the handy wand that's included as well for those hard to remove spots of polish.
jasmin V.
San Jose, CA
Cutex polish remover works really good. It does exactly what it says. I've tried other brands and they make my nails dry and doesn't take all the nail Polish off. This product conditions my nails and removes all my nail polish.
Corrie T.
Huntsville, AL
This is the easiest way to remove fingernail polish. I absolutely hate wrestling with a cotton ball and the bottle. This makes it quick and easy and is well worth the money. A friend got me hooked and I won't ever go back!
Brittany O.
Margate , FL
This has to be one of my all time favorite things in this enitre world! So easy to take your polish off and completely mess free. It's a beautiful thing they made this
dena c.
Vero Beach, FL
This is handy for removing the polish on one nail when one get messed up, or for removing harder to remove polish with glitter. It has scrubby things inside that you can rub your nail on to remove the polish more quickly.
Lacey H.
Defuniak Springs, FL
this is the fastest, most thorough remover that I've ever used. Definitely already a name I trusted, so I knew I'd be getting a good product when I decided to buy it.
Ashley F.
Temecula, CA
This polish remover works quickly, even on the thick polish and also sparkles
The sponge inside makes for a quick and easy removal without the cotton balls or pouring
Stephanie B.
Lebanon, TN
This spa formula is really nice and soothing. Nothing like other products! I love having my nails done but hate having to remove the polish due to the harsh smells! Cutex perfected that issue with the twister spa formula
Stephanie H.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love to use this when I'm taking off glitter nail polish, makes it much easier and don't have to waste tons of cotton wool pads or removing wipes! Just dip in and twist your finger around & the glitter comes right off!
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?