BY CUTEX

Maria A.
Landis, NC
I like because is an easy way to remove your nail polish, the price is ok, I use this product every week. The most important in my opinion my nail do not looks dehydrated after use it.
Katie R.
Port St Lucie, FL
This little pot works so well! It really is crazy easy to remove your nail polish with and works very quickly. The only thing I don't like though, is if you are trying to remove a dark polish, this will smear the color all over your nails and fingers.
jessica B.
commerce, CA
I LOVE using twisters to remove polish, it's soo simple and hardly any mess at all. They smell pleasant and your not exposed to overwhelming fumes. the little sponge inside is gentle to natural nails but WILL dissolve synthetic nails of coarse.
Chateal W.
W Jefferson, NC
This is amazing!!! It makes it so much easier to get the polish off and it's almost effortless. I have definitely recommended this to friends and family and I will be buying it again.
Elizabeth C.
Washington, DC
I was not much a fan of this; the concept is good, but the insert broke for me after two uses, making it a jar full of remover that was hard to use, & full of sharp plastic pieces.
Sheena W.
Bellingham, WA
This stuff removes sooooo well. i dip my finder and i did my toes to remove my glitter polish. it worked instantly. this is the best removers i have had and recommend it definitely.
y R.
Bridgeport, CT
This product I must say I would definitely recommend because its soft on the nails and I love love love nail.polish removers where you don't have to worry about it spilling or have to use cotton swabs so its very convienient for on the go purposes
Emily E.
Waterloo, IA
Great for on the go kind of bulky but it gets the job done quick. It doesn't leave your fingers feeling dried out after either which is what I hate about other nail polish removers.
Xue M.
I bought this to try because it seemed much easier to remove polish without cotton. When I removed a light pink color it was fine but when I removed a darker color like a navy blue, the blue smeared around my finger which was a little annoying.
Cathy T.
Been using for years. Nice scent, not too strong and definitely makes taking polish off easy. I use it regularly to save on salon coats. Pros, smells nice and does the job it's intended for. Cons, need to make in a larger size! Will buy it again.
Ann M.
Gainesville, FL
Does this help remove glitter polish?
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
About how many uses can you get out of it?
Lara A.
York England
Where can you get this in England?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?