BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Cathy T.
Been using for years. Nice scent, not too strong and definitely makes taking polish off easy. I use it regularly to save on salon coats. Pros, smells nice and does the job it's intended for. Cons, need to make in a larger size! Will buy it again.
Elizabeth C.
Washington, DC
I was not much a fan of this; the concept is good, but the insert broke for me after two uses, making it a jar full of remover that was hard to use, & full of sharp plastic pieces.
Carolina G.
Orlando, FL
It's been Sooo long since I used this form of nail polish remover. But I remember the day like it was yesterday and I love it ! Thanks for the reminder will be buy this instead !
bailey m.
casper
so nice for taking polish off. literally takes like two seconds and its done. really the only downfall to using is if youre like me and have tons of loose and dead skin with open cuts around your fingernails, this hurts super bad to get on those
Claire S.
The greatest invention know to women! I absolutely hate the feeling of cotton! Using this product saves me from using cotton and it saves me so much time!!!! Love love love this!
Johanna K.
Carmichael, CA
First impressions were that it removed regular polish quickly and efficiently. Odor was strong but like most removers its normal. After about 30 uses you see staining and build up on pads inside and liquid disappeared after frequent usaged.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I used this product when I was younger, and have loved it since! It is a great product for a great price which makes it a good competitor to other products. The price definitely makes this product good value! I would definitely purchase this product again!
Jenni P.
Victorville, CA
I would love to say that I love this product but I didn't love it! It didn't completely get all my polish off and can only be used for your finger nails. It made my fingertips dry out so badly and I had to wash like crazy to get the taste off.
Emily M.
Hastings, MN
I love these types of nail polish removers! For some reason the sponge action works amazing at removing the polish, however...because you have to insert your entire finger..the skin around your nail and finger gets dry with frequent use.
juliane h.
Rosedale, NY
Pretty good at getting nail polish off. Requires some twisting and finger exercises in order to get the polish off. Not too harsh of a smell. I personally am not a fan of dipping half my finger in there. Still a great product nonetheless.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?