BY CUTEX

Jane F.
Clearfield, PA
Literally can get anything off ! I use this all the time. Especially when I decide to use glitter polish. Instead of working up a sweat to get off the glitter polish, it comes off quick and easy. And the added bonus, it's mess free and it lasts forever!
Anna S.
Ocilla
I REALLY love this! I hate the smell of nail polish remover and I love that all I have to do is swish my finger nail in and it removes the nail polish with me having to make a big mess.
Haley D.
As far as removing nail polish this stuff is very good. I did not realize that there was a plastic "twister" that uses up a lot of the real estate inside the bottle. I use regular nail polish so the twister was unnecessary. For my purposes this was not what I
Alicia W.
Lexington, KY
Id rather use a cotton round and a bottle of liquid but this works, too. I like that it's convenient but I didn't like the lack of precision when all I needed was to remove from one area.
Alexandria S.
Los Angeles, CA
The sponge ends up dirty after a while of using it. The product is good for what it is, but honestly doesn't have the longevity. I would rather use cotton and the regular remove, but this can do if you don't like the process at all. I'd buy again for travel purchases in a smaller size.
Sarai R.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm kinda lazy. So I like to sit and read while I soak one finger at a time in this little sponge pot. It soaks off my color pretty quick and then on to the next color I go! I get mine at the local pharmacy. It's reasonably priced and readily available.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
This nail pail remover is very easy to use and no mess. Don't have to worry about dumping the bottle or the messy cotton balls afterwards. Even my 5 year old does this by herself. No clean up afterward just use it and close up afterward until next time
Kathryn S.
Pinckney, MI
I love the Cutex Twister! Before this product, taking your nail polish off was a tedious process, but Cutex has found a way to make it fun! I now enjoy taking my polish off more than I like putting it on! I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Mickey D.
Mckeesport, PA
The Cutex twister is so easy to use! No having to find tissues to remove polish with. No tissue fuzz sticking on your nail afterward. Plus, if you make a mistake coloring your nails, you just use one finger to remove so the others stay neatly polished.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Cutex Twister with Spa Formula Nail Polish Remover works great, just as good as using a bottle of nail polish remover and cotton balls. Actually, I prefer this because it's less messy and leaves finger tips soft and smooth. I will definitely buy again.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?