BY CUTEX #31 in Nail Polish Remover

Stephanie g.
Sacramento, CA
This is the fastest, easiest way to remove nail Polish. the ridges inside quickly scrub off your nail polish, all you have to do is dip your finger in, I love it! so convenient. once I tried this, I never went back to regular remover and cotton ball routine.
Deven D.
Fort Worth, TX
These are so convenient! You don't have to worry about getting a tissue or a cotton ball to pour your nail polish remover on! You just have to stick your finger in and swish it around and your done! Nail polish is gone! It's perfect for when your in a hurry!
Katherine S.
Osceola
Super convenient to easily and quickly remove polish. I will always grab this before reaching for a bottle and a cotton ball. This is also my favorite formula. It doesn't dry out my hands.
Lexus T.
East Meadow, NY
I have tried this nail polish remover before and I find it to be easy to apply with no mess! It's very helpful and easier than other nail polish removers. I used it a couple of times and have been satisfied every time. I would totally recommend it to others!
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
I really like the convenience of sticking my nail in and twisting (as opposed to spilling on to a cotton ball) I just don't like that my whole pad of my finger is caught in the crossfire
Kathryn S.
Pinckney, MI
I love the Cutex Twister! Before this product, taking your nail polish off was a tedious process, but Cutex has found a way to make it fun! I now enjoy taking my polish off more than I like putting it on! I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Haley D.
As far as removing nail polish this stuff is very good. I did not realize that there was a plastic "twister" that uses up a lot of the real estate inside the bottle. I use regular nail polish so the twister was unnecessary. For my purposes this was not what I
Jeanine R.
Kissimmee, FL
This handy dandy concept is just great. It saves the mess of cotton balls being everywhere, and works just great. I used the one that is just acetone because it works stronger and better
Diana U.
Rocksprings, TX
This is handy for someone like myself that doesn't like pouring nails polish remover on cotton balls and having to dispose of the mess, just don't like the pinkish hue left on my fingers
Daisha G.
Bronx, NY
This is the easiest product when it comes to removing nail polish. All you have to do is twist your finger and in 10 seconds all of the nail polish is gone. You do have to replace it at least once a month and more often if you do your nails all the time.
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How unique is this?
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?