BY CUTEX

Heather D.
Nesquehoning, PA
I have one of these in my bathroom and I have one in the trunk of my car. These save me in an emergency! I hate having chipped nail polish, so this is a great product to have on hand. It works quickly.
Cin G.
San Jose, CA
Love this cup off Nail polish remover it. When I am trying to redo my nail because it got smudge work great in removing nail polish fairly quickly with no so much off an effort. I have and would purchase more of this products. Yes I will strongly recommend this product.
Lisa C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this product because it is so much easier to take off my nailpolish, especially if I have dark colors or reds. It seem like you have to work so much harder with regular nail polish remover & cotton balls, this makes it a breeze! I would recommend this hands down!
Paige W.
Absolutely love these containers that you stick your fingers in rather than messing around with cotton pads and bottles. It makes removing nail polish then times easier. The only down side is when you have cuts or broken cuticles because there is no way to avoid the pain.
Lori M.
Tehachapi, CA
Cutex Twister with Spa Formula Nail Polish Remover is quick and easy to use and does a thorough job! I like the design as it is faster than other brands. I have used others before but like this one better. It's wonderful because it's good for natural or artificial nails.
Katherine S.
This is okay for an emergency...I like to leave it in my office just in case, it's easy bc you don't need cotton balls, but it isn't a quick process and you're getting remover all over your fingers.
I think I'd go with the pads next time for convenience and portability over this.
Jovi O.
San Diego, CA
I freakin love these nail polish remover containers! They're so easy to use and fast working so I'm not stuck there forever trying to take off my polish! forever getting this at my local Target! My mother got it growing up so then I started to use it. Reminds me of my mommy lol.
Mary M.
I love love love this type of nail polish remover. It did not have such a pungent smell like all the others. It is so easy to use just put your finger in and twist. This is my go to product each time. I always have to have this is my home. If you get a chance pick some up.
Cathie Y.
Bayside, NY
Love this easy and quick way to remove nail polish. Removes all of the polish off your nails and been using this brand for months. Great packaging and desgin makes it easy to use. Would highly recommend it to my girlfriends and mom. They have been using the product too.
Micah S.
Millington, TN
I LOVE the simplicity of this product. NO MORE toilet paper, q tips, or cotton balls.. Just stick your finger in and twist! The formula used doesn't dry out your skin and removes polish completely!
Barbara D.
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
Shakira M.
Does it really work well to remove nail polish?
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can I find this I have heard it was a good nail polish remover?
Michaela W.
Does this stuff dry out your hands?